Who We Are
We have established ourselves as a provider of proactive, highly personalised solutions throughout the community.
We focus on people with a disability, youth at risk, people with a mental health issue, carers, and older people in the community.
Over the decades, our vision has not changed, but it has grown. It has become further reaching, yet its essence has been constant: helping people live a great life.
Whilst our vision has not changed, we certainly have. We have grown in influence, in the size of the communities we work with and reaching further beyond them.
There is a human side to how we are presenting ourselves;
- A hand that holds hope and potential
- A balloon that represents the optimism and expectancy we hold for every receiver and giver of our service, and
- It is aspirational, because we are too.
We look to the future with a smile of what we could be. The potential we hold.
It’s a great journey to continue.
During times of change, our values always drive what we do and how we do it.
- Integrity: We do the right thing.
- Respect: We listen and trust.
- Welcoming: We offer a place to belong.
- Optimism: We are hopeful and confident.
To find out more about who we are, take a look at our Welcome Brochure.