Why become a Volunteer?
As a volunteer you will receive ongoing support and training opportunities to enable you to be comfortable, and feel fulfilled and safe in your role.
Through volunteering you will see many benefits including:
- Gaining new skills and knowledge
- Improving your job and career prospects
- Enjoying a sense of achievement and fulfilment
- Developing personally and boosting self esteem
- Enjoying better physical and mental health
- Connecting to and better understand your community
- Meeting new people and make new friends
We also hosts a number of social events throughout the year to give you the opportunity to discuss how your role is going.
These events include:
- National Volunteer Week (May)
- International Volunteer Day (December)
- Mid Year Staff and Volunteer Event
- Christmas Party
- Morning teas