Mental Health – Housing
‘Life Begins with a Home’
There are two ways that Rise may be able to assist you when it comes to your housing:
1. Finding a Home
Firstly, we have a number of houses allocated to house people who have a persistent and severe mental health challenge. As you can appreciate, there is a big need in this area, so we manage our wait list very closely.
2. Keeping a Home
Secondly, we can provide assistance for you, as part of your Individual Plan to help keep your tenancy or home.
Ask yourself some of these questions and see how we might be able to support you:
- Do you need support to avoid eviction from your current accommodation?
- Are you feeling unsafe or unsure in your current accommodation?
- Are you homeless?
- Are you at risk of becoming homeless?
- Do you need assistance to maintain and sustain your tenancy?
- Are you living with elderly or frail parents and need to explore other housing options?
- Are you struggling to manage the payment of your rent and service charges?
- Would you be interested in our Peer Zone workshop that discusses ‘Finding and Keeping a home’?
Get in touch with us
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, then please get in touch with us so that we can discuss how we might be able to support you, by either: