Why become a member?
Become a member of Rise and you’ll enjoy benefits including:
- Opportunities to support Rise’s advocacy on behalf of and in partnership with the people Rise supports people and the workforce that supports them
- Opportunities to attend member only events such as Annual General Meetings (AGM)
- Opportunities to volunteer your time, political support, expertise and influence
- Opportunities to receive updates on the people we support, our involvement in the sector and other issues through a quarterly e-newsletter
- Opportunities to promote your events, employment opportunities and work through our e-newsletter and social media
- Ability to nominate to vote at the AGM and other member only meetings.
Your support is vital to ensuring people in Western Australia have a strong united voice on key issues that affect them. Join now and become part of our important work.
How to apply for Rise Membership
Any organisation or person over the age of 16 years who is willing to adhere to the Constitution of Rise can apply for membership.
Contact Rise’s Executive Officer on (08) 6274 3700 or email us for more information or print and complete the membership form and send to:
41a Great Northern Highway
MIDDLE SWAN WA 6056
Or you can scan the form in and email it to us.
Process for Membership
Applications for Membership of Rise are assessed by the Board. Members are notified of annual membership renewal by mail. The Membership year runs from 1 July to 30 June.
Make the connection today
The Rise team are ready to help you take the next steps. One phone call is all it takes.