Rise is incorporated as an association under the Associations Incorporation Act 2015.
Rise as an incorporated association, is supported by its Members, governed by Board Members, and managed and led by its staff. The Board Members oversee the organisation and set strategic and policy direction for the Chief Executive Officer. There are two Board Advisory Committees being: Audit & Risk and Governance.
Rise’s Australian Business Number is: 84378990136
Rise has Public Benevolent Institution status with the Australian Taxation Office. This includes endorsement as a Deductible Gift Recipient making all donations over $2.00 tax deductible.
Rise receives funding from, and is accountable to the following government entities:
- Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing
- Western Australian Department of Health
- Disability Services Commission
- The Mental Health Commission
- The Department of Housing
- The Department of Education, Employment and Work Place Relations
- The Department for Child Protection
Annual Reports are compiled and produced in October of each year and include the audited financial statements for the preceding financial year.