All locations have reopened
Please contact your Coordinator if you would like to start attending your social centre or would like support. Your health and wellbeing is our number one priority so numbers will be limited in order to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
The following centres are now open:
Transport to and from your social centre has also recommenced.
Services that have resumed
- Group buses for shopping
- Tenancy and Property Management Support: Inspections have recommenced. We are also continuing to respond to general maintenance requests.
- People with Disability Groups, Getaway Club, Youth Groups, Leisure Focus and Bounce have all recommenced.
Services running as normal
- One to one type activities including gardening, cleaning etc.
- Kira House – continues as normal, but we ask you to ensure safe distances between people (1.5 metres) where possible.
- People with Disability Services – one to one services are still available.
- Supported Accommodation – Rise has implemented our own principles in line with Department of Health advice.
Activities in the community and COVID-19
If an activity which you normally attend in the community is stopped (e.g. swimming pool is closed, or your place of work for volunteering is closed), our staff will work with you to see whether there is another suitable activity for you to attend. This is important to us, so you are not put at a greater risk. If this is not possible the service will be cancelled.
Billing & payment for your Rise services
If a service must be cancelled to protect your health and wellbeing you will NOT be billed.
Rise has recommenced taking cash payments. However, we encourage everyone to continue to use direct debit or credit card payments over the phone or through the website.