A range of supports are available to individuals. This includes support with:
- accessing emergency accommodation for people who do not have suitable premises to self-isolate
- food, clothing and other personal requisites for people in self-isolation with no other natural supports
- personal support services for people who are unable to access support through their usual support providers
- hotel Quarantine Fee Exemptions
- the WA COVID-19 Test Isolation Payment for workers living in WA who have been directed to isolate while awaiting a COVID-19 test result, are unable to work from home and do not have access to paid leave or other income.
Please note these services are subject to eligibility criteria.