Aged Care Services are financially supported by both the State and Commonwealth Government. To determine eligibility you will be assessed by either the Regional Assessment Service (RAS) or the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT).

Find out more by visiting the Department of Health Aged Care information website.

Or the Council on the Ageing consumer website.