Cleaning and Gardening
Are you looking for a gardening superhero to maintain your property? You’ve come to the right place!
We provide gardening and maintenance support to all Rise aged care clients in Perth who have been assessed and have a current RAS and Rise support plan in place for gardening help.
One of our teams (two gardening superheroes) will visit you for an hour each four weeks. An assessment of your property will be completed on the first visit.
Our friendly gardening team can help you with:
- sweeping and blowing of paths and patios
- raking of leaves and small branches
- shrub pruning
- lawn mowing and whipper snipping
- leaf blowing
- gutter cleaning (book with your scheduler prior to your next service)
- weed spraying
- window cleaning (Exterior windows only)
- minor maintenance of the property.
Home maintenance is help to maintain your home to a safe condition. Home maintenance includes
- basic dwelling maintenance
- changing light bulbs
- gutter cleaning
- replacing smoke alarm batteries.
Get in touch with us
Find out how we might be able to assist you and your loved ones by providing cleaning and gardening services and other support services: