How to Access People with Disability Services
Rise is a provider of services for people with disabilities and their families across the Perth Metropolitan area.
Services are funded through the Disability Services Commission (DSC) and the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
If you have Individualised Funding from the DSC or a Local Area Coordinator (LAC), please contact us to talk about how we can help you to access our services.
Respite, leisure and recreation
Rise also has Block Funding from the DSC for respite, leisure and recreation for people outside of the Perth Hills Trial site. For people who are eligible, these services are free of charge. Contact us to find out more.
NDIS Perth Hills Trial Site
If you are within the Perth Hills NDIS Trial Site:
- Contact the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) at 1800 800 110.
- You can go to My Access Checker if you wish to find out if you are able to access assistance from the NDIS in the Perth Hills trial site.
Fee for Service
For people who do not quality for government funded services, you can purchase your individualised supports on a fee for service basis. Please contact us to discuss how might help you.
Get in touch with us
- Complete the simple Get Help form and we will call you
- Telephone: (08) 6274 3700
- Email: contactPD@risenetwork.com.au
- You can also find out about the services that Rise and other organisations like Rise offers in the NDIS Trial Site by visiting the NDIS Registered Service Providers website.
- If you want to hear about upcoming NDIS events in WA, click here.