Individual Support – Youth
Do you feel stressed? Are you worrying about lots of things?
- Are you struggling with your health?
- Are you aged between 14-21 years?
- Are constantly worried, stressed and unable to cope?
- Are you are in debt?
- Are you about to face juvenile court?
- Are you being abused and don’t feel like you can get help?
Let us help you.
Ask for our Intensive Individual Support youth team staff.
Call 0437 785 773
Get in touch with us
- Complete the simple Get Help form and we will call you
- Telephone: (08) 6274 3700
- Email: ContactY@risenetwork.com.au
Information for Family, Friends and Youth Workers in relation to our ‘Stress Less’ (ISS) Program:
Rise offers this Intensive Individual Support for young people experiencing complex health and related issues. Priority is given to young people who are not receiving support through other services and young parents.
The following criteria is considered with each referral: 14-21 year old young people (Younger people may be accepted to the program, however, this will be assessed on a case by case basis.) Presenting with complex health and related issues (including dual or multiple diagnosis) who are not receiving individually planned, or appropriate social support from other services; Homeless or at risk of homelessness; Pregnant/Parenting.
As participation is provided on a strictly voluntary basis, we expect the referring agency to provide a commitment to involve the young person in the process. It is essential that the young person has given their consent to the referral and been included in the referral process.