We know that getting a driving licence and being able to drive makes such a difference in helping young people get to their place of learning or employment.
So, we provide two assistance for two important steps to obtaining a driver’s license:
- Facilitate a ‘Key’s for Life’ training to obtain their Learner’s permit. (15-25 years) Courses run throughout the year.
- Provide driving lessons with a qualified instructor for young people aged (17-25 years)
We are pleased to announce that RACV Salary Solutions, as part of their Good Citizen initiative, is now sponsoring Rise in the delivery of the Drive Up Program.
There is some eligibility criteria in accessing this assistance. Just call and find out more information.
- Complete the ‘Get Help’ Form on the side bar and we will call you.
- Telephone: (08) 6274 3788
- Email: contactY@risenetwork.com.au