We know that getting a driving licence and being able to drive makes such a difference in helping young people get to their place of learning or employment.
So, we provide assistance for two important steps to obtaining a driver’s license:
- Facilitate a ‘Key’s for Life’ training to obtain their Learner’s permit. (15-25 years) Courses run throughout the year.
- Provide driving lessons with a qualified instructor for young people aged (17-25 years)
There is some eligibility criteria in accessing this assistance. The person is aged 15-25 is a Rise client, or a client of one our partner organisations, such as Headspace Midland, City of Swan, PICYS, Passages, Indigo Junction.
- Complete the ‘Get Help’ Form on the side bar and we will call you.
- Telephone: (08) 6274 3788
- Email: contactY@risenetwork.com.au