Rise provides services across the Perth Metropolitan area from Joondalup to Rockingham and Fremantle to Mundaring. If you are outside of these areas, give us a call to check if we can help and if we can’t, we will assist to help you find a service provider who can. We can provide support during the day, in the evening, on weekends or even overnight.
People are what is important to us and we listen. We support you to decide how, when and where you want to spend your time and can assist you to do it. Our community support covers the whole of the Perth metro area and we have a range of committed, trained and experienced support workers waiting to support you to meet new people, learn new things and have fun.
Assistance with Social and Community Participation
We will work with you, your family and support staff to develop a plan of activities that you choose and are important to you to live a great life. This could be shopping, visiting the library, learning new skills to budget or receiving assistance in the home with cleaning. The options are endless and depend on you, what you want to achieve and what makes you happy.
Once you have your plan available from the NDIS, our Coordinator will work with you to develop your Service Agreement and setup your services, taking care to match you with a worker who has experience based on your interests and talents, needs and goals.
Our services are tailored to your unique interests and goals and based on your NDIS funding plan, some examples of the types of services you can receive through Rise are:
Improved Daily Living Skills
- Participate in activities in the community such as sports, arts and craft groups, music, going to the gym or the library or other recreational activities that interest you
- Attend a social centre to learn new skills like arts and craft, cooking or just for friendship
Assistance with Daily Life
- Helping with decision making or daily planning
- Teach you how to budget
- Learn to use public transport to increase your independence
Increased Social & Community Participation
- Help with developing skills to maintain and complete tasks in your home such as gardening, cleaning or doing the laundry
- Help with self and personal care daily tasks
- Developing skills through assistance in attending appointments, bill paying, taking part in social activities
- Training to use public transport
- Developing skills for recreational or social participation
- Community activities to build skills and independence
Rise has a large fleet of cars including specially modified vehicles to transport you to activities and appointments. For your privacy, none of our vehicles are branded with the Rise logo. Why should everyone know your business? If you prefer (and our Support Worker is able to) support workers can transport you in their own cars.
Who pays for this?
Our community services are available if you have an NDIS plan, Department of Communities – Disabilities funding or if you want to fund your own service. We can also help you through the planning process if you don’t have a plan already. Ring Mandy on 0436 686 897 or email email@example.com
Find out more
If you do not qualify under the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) for support you may be eligible for funding via a Home Care Package or Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP). Contact Mandy to find out more on 0436 686 897 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make the connection today
The Rise team are ready to help you take the next steps. One phone call is all it takes.