Rise strives to help you live as independently as possible and develop the skills you need to achieve this.
Whether it’s through direct support or the learning new skills, Rise seeks to develop the capacity within each individual to achieve their personal potential.
Life skills that promote and enhance independence can include:
- Social skills and relationships
- Cooking, health and nutrition advice
- Budgeting and money management
- Transport training
- Protective behaviours and personal safety
- Maintaining your own home.
Get in touch with us
Find out how we might be able to assist you one through providing life skills and other services by getting in touch on (08) 6274 3700