You can help people feel connected and supported by nominating them for a freshly cooked meal through Doorstep Dinners
. To be eligible the individual must live in Fremantle or in surrounding areas and answer 'yes' to two or more of the following questions;
- Are you over 70? Over 60 with a pre-existing medical condition or over 50 with ATSI background?
- Do you have a weakened immune system (e.g. due to pregnancy, illness etc.)
- Do you have a chronic health condition that places you at high risk of infection?
- (e.g. respiratory disease, diabetes or cancer)
- Are you Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander?
- Is it difficult for you to go out to buy food?
- Is it difficult for you to store/cook food for yourself?
- Do you lack friends/family that are able to shop/cook for you?
- Are you experiencing financial difficulty?
- Do you have babies or very young children?
Email your nominations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View the flyer for more information here.