Swan View - Welbourn
Lying on the edge of the beautiful Swan Valley Wine region and John Forrest National park, this scenic location is home to some of Perth’s popular outdoor attractions.
Just 40 minutes from the Perth CBD, there is plenty to see and do around Swan View. Surrounded by state-of-the-art recreation facilities and natural parks, this vibrant area has everything you need to stay healthy and live an active lifestyle.
Enjoy local attractions, visit an art gallery, take a nature walk, or enjoy a picnic in one of our scenic BBQ areas. The Swan View Shopping Centre services the immediate grocery and amenities needs of locals, while the Brown Park Community Centre provides a recreational outlet.
The Welbourn home would like a male or female in their 20’s to 30’s who are active, enjoy’s going out and having fun. If this sounds like you – enquire now by using the link below.
- Spacious 3 bedroom home with 2 open plan living areas.
- 1 ensuite with private bathroom and 1 shared bathroom both with wet floor showers.
- Brown Park Community Centre is within walking distance
- Access to Public transport just outside the door and a vehicle for the house that can be used for outings.
- Safe back garden area with plenty of room to plant flowers or veggies if you have a green thumb.
- 24/7 support from our team of friendly staff to assist you in all areas of daily living.
- The house is not wheelchair accessible